WRSC is excited to host our first-ever High School sailing regatta! We've always thought our venue would make one of the best High School venues in the region, something we hope to show this Saturday.
WRSC will operate the event as a Level 2, meaning masks are required at all times on the property per Anne Arundel County guidelines. We will also be asking all participants and spectators to sign our Covid-19 Waiver. WRSC takes pride in how we were one of the few volunteer-ran clubs to stay fully open and run all our programs in 2020 covid-free, we were able to because everybody worked together. We expect nothing less from this event, so please do your part by using the disinfectants available as you use WRSC facilities and by wearing your masks.
Rotations will be drawn randomly on Saturday morning to ensure fairness. Results > link will be posted by Saturday Morning The Sailing Instructions are linked below ↓ ↓
Local Food/Drink Places within walking distance...
- Stan & Joes Riverside (stanandjoessaloon.com, on the other end of Riverside Drive, built over the water) - Pirates Cove (Restaurant Main Menu (piratescovemd.com), across the street) - Home Port (on the corner of Main & Riverside, has some bottled drinks)
- Christopher's Fine Foods (South County's grocery store, 5570 Shady Side Rd, Churchton, MD 20733)
Local Food places within a short drive
- South County Café (southcountycafe.com, local lunch/breakfast place)
- JesseJays (Latin Kitchen, Menu — JesseJay's)
- We also have a Subway, Royal Farms, Ledo's Pizza, Domino's Pizza, West River Pit, and a sushi house in Deale.